HISTORIC CHARLESTON GOLF PACKAGE STARTING AT $160 PER PERSON, PER DAY!!!
- 3 nights lodging at the Courtyard by Marriott Mount Pleasant (based on double occupancy), ONLY 7 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston.
- Golf with cart at:
- Charleston National Golf Club - Rees Jones Design, 2017 Charleston Golf Course of the Year
- Dunes West Golf Club - Arthur Hills Design, Top 10 Resort Course (Golf Digest)
- Rivertowne Country Club - Arnold Palmer Signature Course, 4.5 STARS (Golf Digest), 2015 Charleston Golf Course of the Year
While you're there make sure to visit Charleston's Historic District!! Frequently voted one of the most beautiful cities!!
- Take a relaxing 30-minute boat ride through Charleston Harbor
- Visit Middleton Place to tour the house museum originally built in 1755 and America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens
- Visit Fort Sumter where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Visit the world's largest naval maritime museum at Patriots Point and tour a massive aircraft carrier
- Visit the funky, laid back Folly Beach where you can take a leisurely walk on the beach, shop or enjoy some fresh seafood
- Shop for souvenirs, crafts, woven baskets, jewelry, clothing, sweets, and artwork at the historic Old City Market
- Take an evening ghost walk to some of the most haunted places in Charleston
- Sit on the over sized swings and enjoy the views and the ocean breeze at Waterfront Park